Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Poor Baby!

Even though we are still on cloud 9 over the Saints awesome win, we are a little sad today because our sweet Nola is sick. She woke up Monday morning with a lot of congestion and a fever and you can just tell she doesn't feel well. I tried to get her in to the doctor, but they were all booked and can't see her till today at 1:30. She is going to miss her very first Valentine's Party. :-( Hopefully, we will get some medicine today and get her back to feeling spunky again. Also, Gransie and Papa (my Mom and Dad) have been sick and Dad actually as a touch of pneumonia. So pray for them all to start feeling better so they can enjoy the weekend together!


I'm have been busy trying to get all my homework done, so that when we are in New Orleans for Mardi Gras - I won't have to worry about it! Speaking of Mardi Gras - I can't believe that it is finally here! We leave Thursday going down and will be watching parades starting Friday night. I have a blogger friend at www.imanolagirl.blogspot.com (sorry I don't know how to insert the link) who actually rides in a parade! How fun would that be! Plus, the signature bead of that Krewe is a SHOE!! Anybody who knows me, knows that I love shoes and would love to have one of those shoes! She is actually having a contest to give away some beads, throws and of course one of the wonderful shoes - so go to her blog and register! (If the weather is bad Thursday night this parade will probably roll on Friday night which means I will get to see it! I'm so excited about that opportunity - maybe I'll have a shoe picture to post on Saturday morning!)


Well, gotta run for now. Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment