Ok - so since I have a little down time, I thought I would do a post non-Nola related. This is just a totally random post, but I have several different topics that are on my mind.
1. Football! I can't not wait! This is my favorite time of the year and I'm super excited. Keith and I get to go to the Saints preseason game against the Titans. I have never been to a professional football game, so I am ecstatic! That same weekend college football kicks off and we are going to Atlanta to watch LSU in the Chick-fil-a Football Kick-off game. Talk about a busy weekend! Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way! We love Saturday's and our plans really revolve around who's playing and at what times. It's always such a good time - we eat, sleep, watch football and just have an all-day family/friends party.
2. Fall Weather. I'm so ready for fall weather. I like my winter clothes, much more than my summer clothes. Sweaters are wonderful for hiding extra pounds that I can't get rid of! I also bought a super cute pair of boots on clearance at the end of season last year and I'm ready to wear them! I also love all the earthy tones that look so good in the fall - paired with some brown lipstick and some dark fingernail polish and I'm a happy girl!
3. New Haircut. So, since it has been so hot here this summer I have resorted to pulling my hair up in a pony-tail almost everyday. Finally, I had enough and got it cut. I went about 6 weeks ago and cut about 4 inches off thinking that would be enough to get rid of my feeling to chop it off. Well - it didn't. I went back about 2 weeks ago and cut another 4 or so inches. It is now above my shoulders and I love it! I feel so much more put together and I'm forced to fix it every day and I can't pull it in to a pony-tail. It's amazing how much better you can feel after a hair-cut!
4. Nola's Birthday is coming up. I can't believe that she is going to be 2 in a few months. I have found myself searching the Internet for birthday theme ideas. I don't really want to do any cartoon character because she doesn't really watch tv enough to be into that. I also don't really want to do the princess theme, but I want something cute and girly. I think I have decided to do one small cake and cupcakes, but other than that I have no idea!
Well, I think that's about all of my randomness for now. I know I only have a few followers, but if any of you have suggestions for Nola's party please pass them along. I have no idea what I want to do this year.
Happy Thoughts your way!
No comments:
Post a Comment