Monday, November 15, 2010

Nola News

I know this has been a long time coming, but as always there is something that takes my blogging time. This is going to be a random post of stuff Nola has been doing and saying. So feel free to leave, but I have to get it done before I forget.

So, Nola's 2nd birthday is coming up in 2 weeks! I can't believe my baby will be 2! Where did the time go? Anywho - let's reminisce.

- In the car, Nola will stuff her "baby" and her "nuna" (pacifier) under each leg while she drinks or eats her cheerios. She does this because one day she threw it down and I couldn't get to it till we got home. Can you say "Lesson learned"? It is so funny!

- She doesn't always eat a good dinner, but she nibbles and snacks a lot. She loves "chee-e-os" (cheerios) and she's alwasy saying "moe, moe, chee-e-os". She still loves green beans, peas, pasta, goldfish, cheese roll-ups, chips, fruit and bread. We hear her say 'Yo-wert' for yogurt all the time. She's actually not a big fan of sweets like cookies and chocolate and I just cant understand that! HAHA! She also has a new love for suckers since our Halloween adventure.

- We were out the other day and Keith started the car before we shut her door and she starts yelling from her car seat "Door, Door, Door!" It was too funny! I didn't even know that she knew that word! And speaking of words, her vocabulary is growing soo much. She'll say "moan" for c'mon. She has been able to point to her body parts, but now she will actually say nose, eyes, and ears. She'll say "war, war, war eadle" (War Eagle) and "Dooo tigers" (Go Tigers)!

- She can now sing her ABC song almost all the way through. She also loves Row, Row, Row your Boat, If you're happy and you know it - clap your hands, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Patty Cake.

- She has really starting like Elmo and she thinks every character is Elmo. She has finally learned who Minnie Mouse is after days of calling her Elmo, also.

- A couple of weeks ago she went home with Gransie for the night after Mom and I went to Christmas Village and she actually pooped in the potty! She hasn't done that since, but we are well on our way for potty training. She's has peed a few times and we sit on the potty several times a day.

- She's very independent. Right now everything is "mine" and she no longer wants to sit in the stroller but wants to push it!

- We had Santa pictures made this past week and she's still scared of Santa!

To Nola:

This from Daddy...Mommy is keeping this blog going so later she can print it out for you! I just want to tell you that I love you very much Nola! You and Mommy make everything in the world good! Love Daddy


I have some pictures to post from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch, Halloween, and some pictures we took last weekend in her Christmas tutu. Hopefully, I'll get those up this weekend or weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment