Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nola News

I know I'm way behind on blogging and I promise to catch up soon! I've had so much going on and unfortunately, blogging has taken a back seat. I hope Nola will forgive me if I don't remember everything when I finally get the time to write!

I have finished up my internship and passed my exit exam. All I have left to do is finish my paper and turn it in by tomorrow night and do my presentation next Tuesday. Graduation is next Saturday and I can't wait! So, there will probably be a blog post overload in the near future!

But in the mean time here are a few pictures from the past weekend!

(Please excuse the non-matching hair bow. The bow went with her outfit that had to come off once Papa brought out the water hose!)





Hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful Spring/Summer weather!

2 comments:

  1. How will we ever forgive you? A NON-matching bow???? I don't think we'll ever recover...

    :)

    She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS FACE!!!

    Congrats on graduation, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete