
My cousin Karlie always goes with and she is such a big help! She is a smart, loving, funny, Godly young lady and we are so proud of her and love spending time with her. Nola loves being with her and has to do everything Karlie does.
Nola also loved playing with Owen. She was always wanting to hold him and would tell us if he was crying or if he was awake. It was so cute. She enjoyed it so much that she said "I want a baby, Momma!" I told her she was out of luck! She would just have to play with Owen!
Here are just some random pictures of Nola enjoying the beach.
I have a bunch more pictures to post, but I'll do that in part 2.
Looks like y'all had a great trip!! Were y'all in GS/OB area??
ReplyDeleteShe is precious and so is lil Owen:)