Since I'm so behind on blogging I'm pretty much going to do a picture dump! Our first adventure into a park was Saturday evening for Nola's birthday party at Akershus Dining Hall. This is a princess dining experience that everybody raved about! I was a little concerned about how Nola would act because she is just now getting into the princess stuff, but she did pretty good! She really warmed up to Snow White and Arielle. As you'll see in the pictures she could really careless about Cinderella although now she'll tell you that she's her favorite. Nola loved her birthday cake and that was probably her favorite part!
Our plan was to stay and see the light show, but it was so crowded that we decided to head toward the buses. On our way out, we discovered that Mickey and all his friends at Epcot and taking pictures. Nola was still a little timid at first but she was super excite to see Goofy! We had a great first day but were super tired after a long day!

















No comments:
Post a Comment