.jpg)
We had a great time this weekend! It started on Thursday night at the Saints game. They lost, but it was still fun! It was just a pre-season game and most of the starters didn't play, so I'm okay with a loss! We came back home on Friday and then picked up our friends Marci and Kyle and headed to Atlanta for the LSU game. We picked out our spot Friday night and we were back at tailgating area Saturday morning at 6:00 EST (5:00 CST -I can't believe I made it all day without a nap!). We had a blast! Marci and Kyle are so much fun to be around! Kyle's Dad and Step-Mom joined for lunch and we just had a great day visiting and enjoying the wonderful weather and awesome atmosphere. We had cooked a turkey and made shrimp salad, so we snacked on that all day and then Keith did a shrimp boil. The food was fabulous!!
LSU did pull out the win, but it wasn't real pretty! We got back to the Coach Watt's house about 1:00 am and crashed! We all slept late and woke up to a homemade breakfast of biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, bacon and fruit. It was just what we needed! We spent the rest of the day in Atlanta. I had my first visit to IKEA and I love that place! I'm can't wait to go back. We went to Mellow Mushroom for lunch and then headed back home.
We had such a great time - I can't wait till next weekend!
I am in love with Ikea, although I can't go with my husband! Last time we went together, I swore we were going to divorce in the bedding section!
ReplyDelete