My brother is the basketball coach at the high school we both attended and my niece is an incoming freshman cheerleader! I feel really old now! Anyway, they had a cheer camp for kiddos and Nola stayed with my mom and went. She was very shy but I think she had fun! Anna wasn't there the first day so Uncle Jamie came to the rescue!
Anna was there on Day 2 and she was still a little timid but she did warm up and participate a little bit. They had a little exhibition and I think that made her nervous! She clung to Anna!
My mom made the cute shrit she has on and I love it!
She finally let go!
The picture quality is not the best but Mom and I are still trying to figure out this fancy camera.
She might not have been the best cheerleader, but I think she was the cutest! Maybe next year she'll be more in to it!













No comments:
Post a Comment