Tonight was my "little" cousin Karlie's graduation. She was 4 years old when she first came to live at my mom's house. I was working and in college and tried to help out at home with her and her 2 sisters who were 5 and 6. It was pure madness around that house, but I wouldn't trade those memories for all the money in the world! It was fun to have "little sisters" in the house and Karlie and I were always close. She was such a sweet youngster and has grown into such a special young women! I remember watching her get one the school bus on her first day of kindergarten! It was all I could do to keep it together to take pictures but I managed!
You may now turn your tassel!!
Good luck Karlie! I am super proud of you! I pray that you will remain strong in your Christian beliefs and values and allow God to direct you through this next chapter of life! You are an amazing young women and I love you dearly!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment