Monday, May 31, 2010

Golf Cart Rides

Nola love, love, loves to ride in the golf cart....really she likes to drive. Nola and I went to Gransie's this weekend for a quick visit. My dad, Papa Jimmy and Uncle Jeremy came by for a visit and of course Nola was able to talk him into to taking her for a ride.






Nola had her 1 1/2 year birthday on Saturday. It's hard to believe that my little baby is now 18 months old. I know I say this all the time, but Nola really is changing everyday. Not so much in her appearance, but in her actions, ways, and she's really smart. She has been learning sign language at school and she knows the sign for "please", "eat", and "more". She does know the sign for "Thank you", but she gets that mixed up with blowing kisses...either way it is still cute! She has started talking a lot more. I still don't understand most of it, but it is sweet to hear her little voice. She does say ma-ma, da-da, mine, more (which sounds like ma-ma), airplane (eeh-pane), dog, bow, baby and truck. She has really gotten into helping you do stuff. I think that I have mentioned it before, but she loves to throw stuff in the garabage, she likes to try to put on her socks and shoes but she frustrated if she can't get them on. She also likes her bows now and will try to put it in her hair. It's so amazing how much she has learned. She can point to her head, nose, teeth, belly, feet and toes. Altough I'm extremly proud of how smart, funny, cute and charming she is, these advancements remind me day after day that she's not a baby anymore. Maybe she's not by age, but she'll always be my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment