Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Toes in the Sand....Part 1

This past weekend Nola and I joined my Mom, Dad, Uncle Larry, Karlie and our good friend Amy (aka "rib-bet" to Nola) in Orange Beach. Mom and Amy have a meeting there for work, so we tag along to enjoy a mini-vacation. Keith had to work, so we left him behind! We had a great time! Nola loved the sand, the ocean, the sun, everything! She's going to be a little water baby! She cried when it was time to come in from the sun or get out of the water! I have so much that I want to remember about this trip, so I'm going to break in into more than one posting.

Friday we went to the grocery store early and then hit the beach! Here are a few pictures of Nola and Karlie playing in the sand and the water!

















After Nola's nap we went back down to the pool for a bit and of course, she loved it! We then got ready and headed to dinner at The Original Oyster House. It was really good and Nola was just the social butterfly. She said "Hey" to everybody and even said "Bye-Bye" to people. Amy has been teaching her to say "rib-bet" like a frog and she even said that to a few people! After dinner, Mom took Nola back to the room for bed and Karlie, Amy, and I hit the outlets!

Nola is really learning who everyone is and she could point to Uncle Larry, Gransie and Papa, Karlie but when you say Amy she just looked around - but if you said "rib-bet" she pointed at Amy. It was so cute!! She also wants to be your helper, so she loves to throw stuff in the garbage! I've really had to watch her because she puts things in there that don't belong like the remote control!

Well, gotta go for now....I'll post later about the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment