We spend the day at home. Doing a little cleaning, a little laundry and Keith and Matt put up two fans in the garage. While the boys were doing that Karla, Nola and I walked next door to Mrs. Linda's house. Mrs. Linda has 2 daughters and 5 grand daughters. Nola loves playing with Callie and Breanna, the youngest 2 grandgirls. Today, we were in for a big surprise. Someone gave Mrs. Linda a blow up water slide and it was up and running. I thought Nola was too little for it, but she really wanted to get in it, so I took off her clothes and she got with just her diaper on. At first she just played in the water in the landing area, but then she wanted to do the slide. Mike held her up and let slide down and she LOVED it. The water was splashing in her face and she didn't mind it all. I have such a water baby! All the kids were having such a good time, that Karla finally joined in - clothes and all. She took Nola down and few times and I'm not sure who had more fun! Mrs. Linda said we could come over anytime, so we will definitely be enjoying this some more this summer.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Memorial Day
Hope everyone takes a few minutes out of their celebration to remember the men and women who have served in any capacity. We are free to enjoy this day thanks to their ultimate sacrifice. I'm so thankful to live in this great nation and honored to be an American.
We spend the day at home. Doing a little cleaning, a little laundry and Keith and Matt put up two fans in the garage. While the boys were doing that Karla, Nola and I walked next door to Mrs. Linda's house. Mrs. Linda has 2 daughters and 5 grand daughters. Nola loves playing with Callie and Breanna, the youngest 2 grandgirls. Today, we were in for a big surprise. Someone gave Mrs. Linda a blow up water slide and it was up and running. I thought Nola was too little for it, but she really wanted to get in it, so I took off her clothes and she got with just her diaper on. At first she just played in the water in the landing area, but then she wanted to do the slide. Mike held her up and let slide down and she LOVED it. The water was splashing in her face and she didn't mind it all. I have such a water baby! All the kids were having such a good time, that Karla finally joined in - clothes and all. She took Nola down and few times and I'm not sure who had more fun! Mrs. Linda said we could come over anytime, so we will definitely be enjoying this some more this summer.









We spend the day at home. Doing a little cleaning, a little laundry and Keith and Matt put up two fans in the garage. While the boys were doing that Karla, Nola and I walked next door to Mrs. Linda's house. Mrs. Linda has 2 daughters and 5 grand daughters. Nola loves playing with Callie and Breanna, the youngest 2 grandgirls. Today, we were in for a big surprise. Someone gave Mrs. Linda a blow up water slide and it was up and running. I thought Nola was too little for it, but she really wanted to get in it, so I took off her clothes and she got with just her diaper on. At first she just played in the water in the landing area, but then she wanted to do the slide. Mike held her up and let slide down and she LOVED it. The water was splashing in her face and she didn't mind it all. I have such a water baby! All the kids were having such a good time, that Karla finally joined in - clothes and all. She took Nola down and few times and I'm not sure who had more fun! Mrs. Linda said we could come over anytime, so we will definitely be enjoying this some more this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
might be the cutest pics of Nola I have ever seen. Too sweet.
ReplyDelete