Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Day

Nola must have been a good girl because Santa came and brought her a kitchen and all the accessories that any little girl could need and of course a vacuum cleaner and broom an dust pan to clean up after herself!









We got up bright and early so that we sure to catch Nola before she came into the living room to see her goodies. We converted her crib to a toddler bed earlier this year so we were afraid that she would get out and see everything without us! Although she understood a lot more this year, she was still a little taken back by it all.









A co-worker told me that every year "Santa" would leave a thank you note for the cookies and milk and she has saved the letters for her son. I thought that was a great idea so I did the same thing.





Checking out the stocking stuffers!









It didn't take long for her to dig in and start playing with all her goodies!













Nola loves pancakes so of course our Christmas breakfast was Santa Claus pancakes!










Christmas afternoon we drove to Decatur to have Christmas with my Dad, my brother Jamie, sister-in-law, neice and Jeremy. We had a great visit there and ate some yummy lasgana that hit the spot! Nola got lots of goodies here too but I think her favorite was the bubble wrap!





My niece Anna was so sweet to play with Nola. I can't believe that she's a teenager now. Seems like just yesterday I was babysitting her and she was Nola's age!





Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment