Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Not much going on in our world today! Nola had her picture made with Santa today at school and I can't wait to see them! I hope she liked him better today then she did a few weeks ago. Speaking of Santa - Papa Jimmy was Santa's helper today. He went to pick up her present today since it was on sale! I can't wait to see it! Thanks Dad!!

Here's a snap shot (sorry its blurry - I took it with my phone) of Nola in one of her many Christmas outfits! Thanks Gransie!




Everyday as Nola's first birthday approaches I have such a mix of emotions. I am so excited about all the things that she is going to be able to do soon - walk, talk more, run, etc. - but I am also sad at all the things that she and I won't be able to do anymore! Daycare is doing a great job transitioning her to just food and milk out of a cup and I am so happy that this is going well, but I'm not sure that I ready for her to be off of the bottle! :( Right now, her night time and morning bottles are about the only time that she will let me hold her and rock her! She so active and busy exploring! I know that it is a good thing, but it just reminds me that she is not my tiny baby anymore!

I better go for now! I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment