So - just a quick little recap!
Keith and I married in May 12,2007. I love him dearly and can't imagine my life without him. He puts up with my fits, temper tantrums, and mood swings and not because he has to but because he loves me (and for this I am so grateful!). I am so blessed to have him!
Fast forward - November 29th sweet, little Nola Kate made her grand entrance to this world! She weighed 6 lbs and 9 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. She was born right after the Alabama vs. Auburn game! She will be a year old in a few weeks and I just can't hardly believe it. She has brought so much joy into our lives!! Everyday I wake up and thank God that this little person is a part of me! It's amazing to me how I can be having a bad day and then look at her and all the cares melt away. Outside of being saved by the grace of God, she is the best thing that has happened to me!
Here's a few pictures - isn't she just the cutest!!

Well, I better go for now. I'm glad that I started this and I hope everyone enjoys reading about our little angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment