Monday, November 16, 2009

Prayer Request

Good Morning everyone!

We had a busy fun weekend that I will update you all about later. I have a quick prayer request that I needed to pass along. Joshua is a 9 month old little boy that is in the class next door to Nola's at daycare. He had been diagnosed with neuroblastoma (a form of cancer) after his parents took him to the ER since he was having trouble breathing. The xrays showed a tumor on his lungs so they went straight to surgery and then started chemo the next day.

Please pray for this family! I can't imagine what they must be going through. Keith and I are facing some decisions in the near future, but even with that we are so blessed to be healthy and to have a healthy little girl! Please join me as I pray for this peace and understanding for this family. Also, pray for the doctors.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment