Friday, January 29, 2010

One week down!

One week to go! There is so much coming up in the next 2 weeks and I can't wait! This Sunday we are taking Nola to the Circus for the first time. I hope she likes it! Next Sunday is the Superbowl and I am super excited to cheer on the Saints to their first Superbowl win. We are making history! The Thursday after we win the Superbowl, we will head to New Orleans for Mardi Gras! I really need to get all my school work done, but I am having such a hard time concentrating!

In other news, I have a interview on Wednesday for the new company that is taking over. I really hate to leave the organization I work for now, but I'm not guaranteed a job here. On the bright side though, it would be a hefty increase in salary - which is always nice!

Well - I'm gonna run for now.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment