I'm so excited that the Saints are still in the playoffs. We are going to be in New Orleans this weekend to go Market and I'm so sad that we can't go to the game. I love everything about the Saints. They are the Bad News Bears of football. The Saints are made up of players past their prime, players nobody wanted, players who have been in troulbe...but also players full of love for New Orleans. It is amazing how so many players stayed after Katrina and have truly dedicated their time, effort and money to rebuilding the city. I love the Saints and sure hope we make our 1st trip to the Super Bowl!!
In other news....Keith is doing some work for a friend of ours and that has really been a blessing during this transition. Hopefully, he will have a permant offer soon from a great company that has promised him a job. Nola is taking more and more steps everyday, so we are about to have a "toddler" on our hands. I'm so excited to see her toddling around. I have so many cute dresses to put her in when she finally gets off those little knees!! My job is still questionable. We were told Friday that we would have to bid on the new positions that will be created when the new company takes over. Pray that I get one of these positions!! If not, I will go to school full time for 1 more semester and finish up my internship and just start a new job hunt. Either way - it will all work out according to God's will and for his glory!
Like I said earlier - we are going to New Orleans this weekend. I'm so excited that Mom is coming with us. Mom, Nola and I are flying down Friday. It's Nola's first flight. I'm a little nervous, but also excited. I have been trying to eat healthier for my New Year's Resolution and so far I have surprised myself at how well I have done. So far I have lost 14 pounds, but you can guarntee that I will gain a few pounds this weekend! I plan on enjoying all my Cresent City favorites - shrimp po'boy, Slice pizza, and all things fried!! But - I'll be back on the wagon on Monday.
Well - I better go for now. Homework is calling my name!
Geaux Saints!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment