Tuesday, July 27, 2010

AWW, Man!

This is Nola's latest word! The other day I was working on some homework and it wasn't quite going so well and I said, "Aww, Man" and the next thing I hear is this sweet little voice say "MAAAANNN". It was so cute - Keith and I started laughing and she was just a grinning! That little girl is a sponge, I tell ya. She is soaking it all in!

She has also cut 2 more teeth. These are the I teeth and have by far been the worst. She has been somewhat cranky, whiney and clingy. Here lately she is very much a Daddy's girl! DaDa is all we hear all day. She loves to sit in his chair and "wok, wok" (rock, rock). If he's not home, she'll point to it and see "DaDa?"

Well, that's all for today - just wanted to document her latest saying before I forgot!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh these are the days!!

    Makes me sad to know how fast they grow up :(

    ReplyDelete