Not much happening our way - we've just been enjoying the summer and trying to stay cool! Nola has continued to do well since having the tubes in her ears. She has not had an ear infection yet! Our fingers crossed that she won't have anymore! I don't really have anything blog-worthy, but I wanted to record some of the few things that Nola has done over the past couple of weeks so I don't forget.
The other night she looked at me and pointed her finger and said "NO,NO,NO". Keith and I were trying not to laugh, but it was so funny!! She's also trying to say "I love you" - it doesn't sound right but she is saying the same thing each time. We anticipate that she will starting really talking any day now. She "talks" alot - I just have no idea what she is saying!
She spent a couple of days at Gransie and Papa's and went to vacation bible school at mom's church. Mom sent me some pictures and a video (I'll post that later) and she seemed to enjoy it. One night she was on the stage walking around with her shirt pulled up - I hope that's not a sign of what's to come. Someone told us that she was just practicing for Mardi Gras - I really pray that is not true! HAHAHA
Next week is the last week of water play at school. It's hard to believe that August is almost here and that school will be starting soon! After I finish my 2 classes this semester, I will have one class in the fall and then internship in the Spring. In less than a year I will graduate with my second degree - finally!!
We are all excited about football season coming up. Keith actually got lucky enough to get 2 tickets to LSU season opener which is at the Georgia Dome. Football season is our favorite time of the year so we are in high gear getting all of our tailgating stuff out, figuring out which games we are going to, planning out the menus, and even trying to decide if Nola will go to her first game this year!
Well, that's about it for now and I've got to get back to school work while Nola is napping.
Try to stay cool!
Found you via blog hopping....
ReplyDeleteOk, so I was LOL'd reading your "about me".....
I am in BAMA....we love NOLA....hubby does alot of wk there-
HUGE saints fans & yesterday I just got a AU skirt to get ready for the season!!And ofcourse, Love my Lord & Savior!
Pop over and say HEY!